Welcome to my page looking at trends in COVID-19 cases in Maryland, USA!
I started this page to gather in one place all links to my blog posts on specific aspects of COVID-19 in Maryland, links to tools I developed as well as all figures generated (at the bottom). This will be updated as new posts/tools/figures are written. Please be patient as I’m doing this after day work and homeschooling the kids – but feel free to send me suggestions, comments and questions!
- May 21 – No visible impact yet of different COVID-19 Stage 1 strategies in Maryland
- May 16 – Is Maryland ready to reopen? A visual analysis of the decision to enter Stage 1 of reopening Maryland
- May 16 – MD counties COVID-19-specific death rate
- May 12 – MD counties COVID-19 cases adjusted for population
- April 27 – Trend in Coronavirus cases in Maryland (3) including some metrics on how/when Maryland would “reopen”
- April 26: Trend in COVID-19 cases by Zip code in Maryland
- March 28 – April 26: Trend in Coronavirus cases in Maryland, USA (2)
- March 16-27: Trend in Coronavirus cases in Maryland, USA
- Dashboard allowing the exploration of cases per zip codes
- Github repository with data and R scripts
Figures. These figures are all on the Github repo, in the figures/ directory. While they are not too many, I’ll link them below (they are updated automatically).