I needed some data to test the pChart charting library so I decided to use WHO data about swine flu (in its weekly updates). The only issue I had was that the WHO started to collect data by country and changed to gather data by regional offices from July 27th, 2009 onwards. So graphs below are only by regional offices.
For your information:
- AFRO: WHO Regional Office for Africa
- AMRO: WHO Regional Office for the Americas
- EMRO: WHO Regional Office for the Eastern Mediterranean
- EURO: WHO Regional Office for Europe
- SEARO: WHO Regional Office for South-East Asia
- WPRO: WHO Regional Office for the Western Pacific
I didn’t really see such graph on the web but there is the excellent FluTracker by Dr. Niman and a lot of information about the swine flu on Wikipedia. If you want to start interpreting these curves, you might be interested in reading squareCircleZ’s post about the H1N1 and the Logistic Equation.